Re: [libvirt] src/remote_protocol-structs file

On 05/10/2017 12:41 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> Hi. While i'm writing go binding for libvirt rpc api i'm parse
> src/remote/remote_protocol.x and generate needed code for go, but as i
> see libvirt have src/remote_protocol-structs file. That contains all
> needed data in mo simple syntax. But i don't see such files for
> qemu_protocol.x and lxc_protocol.x
> do you plan to add files for this xdr files, or
> src/remote_protocol-structs will be deprecated?

Not at all. src/remote_protocol-structs is compared to
src/remote_protocol-structs-t3 (the former is kept within our git, the
latter is generated on the fly) to make sure we don't break our RPC
protocol.

BTW: you can find src/ -name "*protocol-structs*" ;-)

Michal