[libvirt] Various apparmor related changes (part 1)

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Mon May 15 13:23:09 UTC 2017

Over the years there have been a bunch of changes to the
apparmor profiles and/or virt-aa-helper which have been
carried in Debian/Ubuntu but never made it upstream.

In an attempt to clean this up and generally improve the
apparmor based environments, we (Christian and I) went
over the changes, cleaned out cruft as much as possible
and would be sending out hunks of changes to this list
for upstream inclusion.

I hope doing multiple but smaller rounds of submissions
will make it simpler to get those reviewed and hopefully
accepted.

This first batch contains a mix of changes from Debian
and Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Stefan