Re: [libvirt] Various apparmor related changes (part 1), version 2

Quoting Stefan Bader (stefan bader canonical com):
> > Over the years there have been a bunch of changes to the
> > apparmor profiles and/or virt-aa-helper which have been
> > carried in Debian/Ubuntu but never made it upstream.
> >
> > In an attempt to clean this up and generally improve the
> > apparmor based environments, we (Christian and I) went
> > over the changes, cleaned out cruft as much as possible
> > and would be sending out hunks of changes to this list
> > for upstream inclusion.
> >
> > I hope doing multiple but smaller rounds of submissions
> > will make it simpler to get those reviewed and hopefully
> > accepted.
>
> For the second version I added acks, merged the patches
> related to explicit device denials and local apparmor
> profiles, and split the 9p support one (holding back the
> part allowing link access for later or to be replaced by
> a safer solution).
> I also tried to improve the explanation in the description
> of patch #1 (virt-aa-helper: Ask for no deny rule for readonly
> disk elements).
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

Thanks,

Acked-by: Serge Hallyn <serge hallyn com>

I don't like the added capabilities in the one patch, but I'm not
nacking it on that account.  Still a toggle would be comforting.
Make people who want 9p consciously sign in to the added privs.