[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

[libvirt] [PATCH v3 0/9] Multiple cleanups within interfaceobj and interface driver



v2: https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2017-May/msg01059.html
v1: https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2017-April/msg01225.html

Patches 1-7 were acked in v1 with a request to "show" the next step in
a 9/8 patch to convert to using virObject for virInterfaceObj.  v2 added
that, but also added a couple of patches that were unfavorable.

Since I didn't want to push something partial and it was later in the
release cycle, I didn't push 1-7. This series keeps the v1 patch 8 in
tact and adds patch9 which does the virObject conversion and the
virInterfaceObjEndAPI in the same patch (v2 separated those, but it seeems
Peter wasn't favoring that option, so I combined them).

I know this is not 3.4 material, but with a successful review of 8 & 9,
I would push this after 3.4 is cut.

John Ferlan (9):
  interface: Consistently use 'obj' for a virInterfaceObjPtr
  interface: Remove some unnecessary goto's for Interface tests
  interface: Use virInterfaceDefPtr rather than deref from
    virInterfaceObjPtr
  interface: Make _virInterfaceObj struct private
  interface: Make _virInterfaceObjList struct private
  interface: Rename some virInterfaceObj* API's
  interface: Clean up virInterfaceObjListFindByMACString
  interface: Introduce virInterfaceObjNew
  interface: Convert virInterfaceObj to use virObjectLockable

 po/POTFILES.in             |   1 -
 src/conf/virinterfaceobj.c | 275 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 src/conf/virinterfaceobj.h |  72 ++++++------
 src/libvirt_private.syms   |  19 ++--
 src/test/test_driver.c     | 142 ++++++++++++-----------
 5 files changed, 292 insertions(+), 217 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.4


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]