[libvirt] [GSoC] Project of libvirt/qemu fuzzing

Dan srwx4096 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:03:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The project of qemu command line fuzzing has been accepted as a GSoC
project [1] [2]. As a student participating Google Summer of Code
activity, I am extremely exitited to get started today on May 30th,
2017. During the past months, I have received tremendous guidance
from my mentors as well as many other contributors on the
mailinglist. I look forward to contributing to the community and
learning a lot over the summer. Any advice, comment, feedback,
suggestion to my emails/commit, would always be highly appreciated
and more than welcome.

Thank you all for your time,

Daniel Liu

[1]. https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5088017038442496