[libvirt] libvirt not wanting to read back its own interface XML

Marc Haber mh+libvir-list at zugschlus.de
Thu Oct 19 12:41:31 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 01:37:45PM +0200, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> Aha! the thing is, you're using netcf backend while I'm using the udev
> one. This error message comes from netcf. It's a netcf's bug. CCing
> Laine who should know more.

Where can I read up about the different backends available? Is it a
compile-time setting or can I configure that on my system?

Actually, I'm doing the configuration outside of libvirt anyway (with
systemd-networkd), I just want the interface to be in virt-manager's
selection dropdown, so I don't care too much about netcf.

Greetings
Marc