[libvirt] Libvirt config converter can't handle file not ending with new line

Hi Jim

I discover a problem when using xen_xl converter. When the file in
question doesn't end with a new line, I get the following error:

  error: configuration file syntax error: memory conf:53: expecting a value

After digging a bit (but haven't read libvirt code), it appears that the
file didn't end with a new line.

I have worked around this, but I think this is an issue that should be
fixed.

Thanks,
Wei.