[libvirt] gnulib tests in libvirt broken by newer glibc 2.26

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 12:39:15 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:36:20PM +0200, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> Hi,
> there seems to be an incompatibility to the last glibc due to [1].
>
> Eventually this breaks gnulib unittests (and maybe more).

[snip]

We should have detected this a while ago sinc Fedora rawhide has 2.26, in
fact it has pre-release of 2.27. I've just found however that our Jenkins
job config had a mistake in it so it wasn't setting VIR_TEST_EXPENSIVE=1
and so the gnulib tests were being skipped. I've fixed jenkins now, so
presumably we'll shortly get a failure in jenkins :-)