[libvirt] [qemu RFC v2] qapi: add "firmware.json"

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 13:06:19 UTC 2018

> > Other question:  Do we want allow to specify which certs/keys are
> > enrolled?  Which would probably mean to drop "enrolled-keys" from
> > features and make it an optional string instead,
>
> Not an enum? "Microsoft" below should be an enum constant, shouldn't it?

I don't think so.  If we want allow other certificate providers (not
sure it makes sense as all physical hardware actually runs with the
microsoft certificates), then we don't want a fixed list here.  So any
CA can be listed, be it microsoft, redhat, canonical, verisign or
kraxel.org ;)

cheers,
  Gerd