[libvirt] [GSoC] Introduction

Sukrit Bhatnagar skrtbhtngr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:27:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am Sukrit Bhatnagar, selected in GSoC '18 for the project
"Automatic freeing of resources". I will be modifying the libvirt
core C library to add functionality for GCC cleanup attribute.

Over the next couple of months, I will be discussing the general
code design in this list. I had started a similar discussion a
few weeks ago [1].

I will also be continuing the addition of virQEMUBuildBufferEscapeComma
in qemu_command.c which I had been working on as a BiteSizedTask.

Looking forward to work with the libvirt community.

[1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2018-March/msg01532.html

--
Thanks,
Sukrit Bhatnagar