[libvirt] Missing repo file for virt-preview repo on fedorapeople

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 16:52:07 UTC 2018

On 08/10/2018 04:20 AM, Roman Mohr wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:02 AM Andrea Bolognani <abologna at redhat.com
> <mailto:abologna at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Fri, 2018-08-10 at 08:54 +0200, Roman Mohr wrote:
>      > Hi everyone,
>      >
>      > Is there a change on how to get the fedora-virt-preview.repo?
>      >
>      > So far we were referencing
>      >
>      >
>     https://fedorapeople.org/groups/virt/virt-preview/fedora-virt-preview.repo
>      >
>      > but that file does not seem to exist anymore.
>
>     Please post this kind of question to libvirt-users next time, and
>     refrain from CC'ing libvirt developers - we are all subscribed to
>     and read the lists.
>
>     As for your question,
>
>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_Preview_Repository

virt-preview is hosted on copr nowadays, I just removed the repo file
yesterday from fedorapeople and updated the fedora wiki page to point to
the new location.

If as a stop gap you want to access the old .repo file, you can get it here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crobinso/build-fedora-virt-preview/bdc71474d31ffc826d59bd16ec9bff7708049d14/fedora-virt-preview.repo

However that repo location isn't being updated anymore, so you should
switch to the copr repo soon.

Hopefully that works for you, let me know if you hit issues

Thanks,
Cole