[libvirt] FYI: libvirt package on Fedora RISC-V

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 08:40:42 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 19:46 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 07:44:06PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> >
> > http://fedora-riscv.tranquillity.se/koji/taskinfo?taskID=95457

Neat!

> > There were some minor changes to the spec file:
> >
> > https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libvirt/c/18f7b8c79c2876b2d3a6ebe2279fd6526321536b?branch=master
>
> I should of course say for clarity that David has only compiled the
> libvirt package so it can be used for other packages that BR it.

The spec file changes look like they could be merged upstream
right away, can he (or you) submit them?

> This
> does not include any of the proposed patches to add support for
> qemu-system-riscv64.

Hopefully Lubomir will post a respin soon - the last version only
had a few minor issues, so I'd expect the next one to be reviewed
and merged relatively quickly.

> And there's no hardware virt support on any
> existing RISC-V systems.

Oh well, that will come in time I guess :)