[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Libvirt TCK release v1.1.0

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 15:27:10 UTC 2018

I'm pleased to announce a new release of the libvirt TCK is now
available for download:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/Sys-Virt-TCK-v1.1.0.tar.gz

The GPG signature:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/Sys-Virt-TCK-v1.1.0.tar.gz.asc

Is created with my key with a fingerprint:

  DAF3 A6FD B26B 6291 2D0E  8E3F BE86 EBB4 1510 4FDF  (4096R)

All historical releases are available from:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/

Changes in this release are:

 - Prevent netdev name overflowing max length
 - Avoid commonly virtual network subnet for tests
 - Ensure secrets are cleaned up in encryption test
 - Stop using deprecated brctl
 - Fix typo related to SSH host key checking
 - Fix undefined global in disk encryption test
 - Fix selinux static relabelling test
 - Increase timeout in nwfilter concurrency test
 - Remove bogus warning about deleting everything on host
 - Add tests for virtual network connections from guests
 - Switch to using positional args for tests

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release