[libvirt] New GIT repos for libvirt wiki & virt tools planet

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 12:00:15 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

Just let you all know that I've moved various libvirt related websites over
to hosting on Red Hat's  OpenShift v3 infrastructure. With the new v3 that
is based on Kubernetes, I'm able to publish the GIT repos containing the
core content & software setup.

For wiki.libvirt.org:

  https://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-wiki.git;a=summary

For planet.virt-tools.org:

  https://libvirt.org/git/?p=virttools-planet.git;a=summary

For www.virt-tools.org:

  https://libvirt.org/git/?p=virttools-web.git;a=summary

These are setup to mirror to github, and with a github webhook installed.
So if when changes to the *content*, it will get automatically deployed
to the live site by OpenShift.

NB, auto-deploy doesn't apply to the actual OpenShift configuration,
only the static config. I still need to manualy deploy OpenShift config
changes for security reasons :-)

The key benefit here is that adding people to the blog aggregator on
planet.virt-tools.org is now easier. Just send a patch for this file:

https://libvirt.org/git/?p=virttools-planet.git;a=blob;f=updater/virt-tools/config.ini;hb=HEAD