[libvirt] a libvirt event question

Chen, Xiaogang Xiaogang.Chen at amd.com
Thu Jan 18 20:01:05 UTC 2018

Hello:

We are adding libvirt functions to launch SEV VM. When start VM I put it at "pause" state. During that time qemu sends an event "sev_measurement". We hope libvirtd  get this event before we resume VM. But I did not see libvirtd receive it. If I send this event at  qemu during resume time libvirtd can get this event successfully. I traced qemuMonitorJSONIOProcessEvent function for events received, did not see any event coming before resume VM.

Is there something I missed to get this event during pause state? Thank you for your help.

Regards

Xiaogang