[libvirt] Next releases plans

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 20:41:49 UTC 2018

  It's already the end of the month, if we want to get a release out say
next Monday, I suggest to enter freeze sometime tomorrow (Tuesday), then
plan for RC2 around Thursday, and then the release can happen over the
week-end of next Monday. I hope this work if needed we can push everything
by 1 day if there is too much in the pipe.

  Please note that as usual the best for end of year is to plan the following
release 5.0.0 around mid January and then 5.1.0 at the end of Feb to account
for slowdown around end of year and the short month of February.

  Hopefully that works for everybody !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/