[libvirt] Virsh reference is out of date, should it be updated from the man page?

Povilas Kanapickas povilas at radix.lt
Sun Sep 2 16:53:58 UTC 2018

Hi!

The online virsh command reference at [1] seems to be very out of date
according to [2]. There's much more recent documentation at
tools/virsh.pod in the main libvirt repository.

I believe it would be great to update the web docs as they are much more
accessible and convenient to use (especially the one-command-per-page
version).

What would be the best way to approach that? I suppose we could look
into automatically converting the current manpages into docbook and
using that to update the website? What do you think?

Regards,
Povilas

[1] - https://libvirt.org/virshcmdref.html
[2] - https://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-virshcmdref.git;a=summary