[libvirt] Virtual machine

Armando Chamusse achamusse at isutc.transcom.co.mz
Tue Apr 16 13:48:19 UTC 2019

My Ubuntu16.04.5 server is installed qemo-kvm and libvirt-manager but virt-manager is not starting. consequently when I install vncserver the keyboard does not work on the virtual machine.

But in ubuntu 14.04 it works perfectly.

can my help ??

ERRO when try run : virt-manager

Could not connect: Connection refused

Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory

Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(virt-manager:7676): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_settings_get_for_screen: assertion 'GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed