[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-5.0.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 21:12:31 UTC 2019

  As planned I tagged the RC1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms to
the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 I didn't see the 5 patches from Laine in git at that point but those seems
to be bug + portability fixes anyway so it should still be possible to have
them in say before rc2.

  Seems to be working fine in my limited testing, and CI seems to be mostly
green excepot a few edge cases https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ so that's
looking good to me, but as usual it's good to exercice the RCs in various
condition to make sure we didn't introdue regressions on some platforms.

  I plan on RC2 release during the week-end and then if everything goes well
push 5.0.0 out on Tuesday for Jan 15 deadline,

  thanks in advance for giving it some testing !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/