[libvirt] list vsock cids allocated to VMs?

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:25:25 UTC 2019

OK, I was expecting it to maintain a list internally (at least for the
things it knows about) so that the auto property in the domxml can work
nicely, but I suppose it would still need to fallback to letting the kernel
reject an already taken cid number anyways (eg: due to a manually executed
qemu outside of libvirt), so either way the list would not be authoritative.

Thanks,
Brian