[libvirt] fix method delete() in src/main/java/org/libvirt/DomainSnapshot.java

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 10:54:29 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 03:13:42PM +0800, 傅姜晨 wrote:
> if VDSP is set to null during the method delete(), Object snapshot can't be freed in method free() in the same class.
>

> Showing 1 changed file with 1 addition and 7 deletions.
> View file
>
> 8  src/main/java/org/libvirt/DomainSnapshot.java
> | | @@ -35,13 +35,7 @@ public DomainSnapshot(Connect virConnect, DomainSnapshotPointer VDSP) { |
> | | | | * @throws LibvirtException |
> | | | | */ |
> | | | | publicintdelete(intflags) throwsLibvirtException { |
> | | | | int success =0; |
> | | | | if (VDSP!=null) { |
> | | | | success = processError(libvirt.virDomainSnapshotDelete(VDSP, flags)); |
> | | | | VDSP=null; |
> | | | | } |
> | | | |

> | | | | return success; |
> | | | | return processError(libvirt.virDomainSnapshotDelete(VDSP, flags)); |
> | | | |

> | | | | @Override |

I don't know what's going on there, but this doesn't look like any
patch format I've ever seen. I guess your mail client has mangled
it. Could you resend the actual GIT commit diff, as an attachment
if you can't stop your mail client mangling text.

ie, on the command line run  'git format-patch -1'  which will save
your patch to a file, and then attach the file.