[libvirt] Availability of libvirt 5.7.0 Release Candidate 2

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 06:57:33 UTC 2019

On 9/1/19 9:13 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>    I have just tagged RC2 in git and pushed the signed tarball and source rpm to
> the usual place:
>      https://libvirt.org/sources/

Sorry for raising this issue this late, but I found out only during
weekend when I tried to build libvirt on my home machine. The build with
--with-xenapi is broken:

   CC       xenapi/libvirt_driver_xenapi_la-xenapi_driver.lo
xenapi/xenapi_driver.c:38:10: fatal error: xen_common.h: No such file or
directory
  #include "xen_common.h"
compilation terminated.

The commit that introduced this problem is ecc4d75d01 and reverting it
solves the issue.

Michal