[libvirt] Call for volunteers: LWN.net articles about KVM Forum talks

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:02:59 UTC 2019

Hi,
LWN.net is a popular open source news site that covers Linux and other
open source communities (Python, GNOME, Debian, etc).  It has published
a few KVM articles in the past too.

Let's raise awareness of QEMU, KVM, and libvirt by submitting articles covering
KVM Forum.

I am looking for ~5 volunteers who are attending KVM Forum to write an article
about a talk they find interesting.

Please pick a talk you'd like to cover and reply to this email thread.
I will then send an email to LWN with a heads-up so they can let us know
if they are interested in publishing a KVM Forum special.  I will not
ask LWN.net for money.

KVM Forum schedule:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum-2019/program/schedule/

LWN.net guidelines:
https://lwn.net/op/AuthorGuide.lwn
"Our general guideline is for articles to be around 1500 words in
length, though somewhat longer or shorter can work too. The best
articles cover a fairly narrow topic completely, without any big
omissions or any extra padding."

I volunteer to cover Michael Tsirkin's "VirtIO without the Virt -
Towards Implementations in Hardware" talk.

Thanks,
Stefan