libvirt-lxc: Permission issue of /proc/net

John Hurnett john.hurnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:22:18 UTC 2020

Hi Daniel,
My XML has an <interface> section. According to documentation
https://libvirt.org/drvlxc.html#securenetworking I have also tried with and
without <privnet/> parameter, but still files under /proc/net is owned by
user: nobody.
As might be expected there is no such problem in privileged containers, as
root user is same as on host and files in /proc/net is then owned by root,
but to follow best practices I would like to use unprivileged containers.
I've used Fedora 33 as host and container. Could you check if this is
reproducible on your setup?

BR,
John