New release of libvirt-php?

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:10:43 UTC 2020

Hey,

It's been a couple of years (!!!) since the last libvirt-php release.
Since then, the code has been pretty dramatically restructured to more
closely mimic how libvirt and other bindings are structured. With that
and the new API add just pushed, could we get a new release of
libvirt-php?

IMO, it's a bad sign when the Fedora package has gone through 10
builds with a version bump with basically no interaction on my part
(automated rebuilds or mass change builds!).