Requesting Guidance

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 08:14:00 UTC 2020

On 2/23/20 7:28 AM, Ritish kr singh wrote:
> Hello, Sir

Hey!

Firstly, I suggest going through our GSoC FAQ [1]. Our student selection
process is documented there.
Secondly, we should start simple, by fixing a small bug, or extending
functionality a bit so that we get to know libvirt internals. There is a
list of small tasks for newcomers linked from [1] but I'll link it here
too [2].

In order to send a patch, you will need to read contributor guidelines
[3] which describe patch writing step by step.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Michal

1: https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Google_Summer_of_Code_FAQ
2: https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/BiteSizedTasks
3: https://libvirt.org/hacking.html