Availability of 6.1.0 RC2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Feb 29 08:34:59 UTC 2020

  Completely forgot to push it yesterday, I had a really busy week.
It is tagged in git and signed source tarbal and rpm are available at
the usual place:

    https://libvirt.org/sources/

  This looks fine to me, but I'm obviously on linux, and since this
release removes the glib support I raise the point of making sure we test
this to other platforms.
  Considering this and the fact I'm late pushing RC2 I think safety suggest
to delay the release at least until Tuesday, assuming testing doesn't
expose serious concerns,

   thanks for your help testing this release,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/