Release of libvirt-6.5.0

Laine Stump laine at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 20:56:05 UTC 2020

On 7/3/20 3:56 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> It will also be my last release of libvirt after close to 15 years,

.

(I missed this sentence when I saw the mail the first time, and just now
it randomly popped up when scrolling through messages.)

Thanks for your helpful and positive attitude, and in general being a
good example for everyone to follow for all these years. It's a bit sad
that you're not involved with the project as you once were, but
comforting to know that you're still around and reachable.