libvirt 6.4.0 is available

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 11:30:16 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 12:14 +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I made the release earlier, it is tagged in git and signed source
> tarball and rpm are available at the usual place:
>
>    https://libvirt.org/sources/

Can we stop building source RPMs entirely please? We have already
agreed that they're pretty much pointless and that we're not going
to carry them over when we start publishing releases on GitLab.

> There isn't that much detail about the release in the news file

Unfortunately

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2020-June/msg00024.html

missed the release by an hour or so O:-)