Libvirt compile issues

K. Kahurani k.kahurani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:29:23 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 12:24:27PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 02, 2020 at 03:30:00PM +0300, K. Kahurani wrote:

Thanks a lot!

My distribution/distro is openSUSE.

Posting this here, for list purposes as someone might find it worthwhile.

$zypper in libpciaccess-devel device-mapper-devel rst2html5 libtirpc-devel rpcgen

Other packages were probably already installed.

$zypper addrepo https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Publishing/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/Publishing.repo

Had to add the above repo for package rst2html5

Sincerely,
David