kvm-hint-dedicated requires host CPU passthrough?

Wim ten Have wim.ten.have at oracle.com
Mon Jun 29 11:58:13 UTC 2020

Hi Stefan, sorry for my very late response as I was temporarily out
and unfortunately missed this email thread.

For your question (remark), yes, you're right.   This feature should
not apply to specific <cpu mode='host-passthrough'... /> scenario.
Something else to look into is that the feature can only work if the
serving layer underneath by capabilities does support the request.

Short, yes, this needs correction.

- Wim10H.