Propose to extend the capability of arm cpu driver

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:15:57 UTC 2020

Hello Libvirt,

With more and more ARM servers on the market and increasing amount of
users, we got reported alot that Libvirt cannot provide as much function on
ARM platform as on other platforms(mainly x86), some basic founctions are
missing, such as showing cpu model details and features using ``virsh
capabilities``, comparing cpus etc.

So I would like to propose to extend the capability of ARM cpu driver.
Since I'm quite new here, I searched through the mailing list and did not
find much information on this, so I would like to know that will this be
something that I could work on?

BR,

Zhenyu Zheng