Redfish API implementation for GSoC 2020.

Cedric Bosdonnat CBosdonnat at suse.com
Wed Mar 4 14:05:16 UTC 2020

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for your interest in the RedFish project idea. I'll will
answer you back the same thing I already said to the other students
that reached me.

In order to prepare a good application, throughly read the RedFish
specification and come up with a paper describing how you would map
this to the libvirt API. You can work on a few uses cases and describe
them.

The difficult part of the project is not to write the REST APIs, but
rather to come up with a meaningful binding between redfish and lbvirt.

--
Cedric