[GSoC][RFC] Project Proposal: "Introducing Job control to the storage driver"

Prathamesh Chavan pc44800 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:35:54 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:20 PM Michal Prívozník <mprivozn at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 31. 3. 2020 2:27, Prathamesh Chavan wrote:
> > GSoC Proposal - 2020
> > ====================
>
> Looks good. It's visible that you've already participated in GSoC
> previously. Just don't forget to make it final. The deadline is in ~8 hours.
>
> Michal

Thanks for the feedback.
I've made the final submission on the GSoC website. The updated document
is available here [1].

I wanted to post certain questions regarding the project. Will it be okay if
I cc'd you and Pavel to the emails and post them on the mailing list?
Or should I be asking them on the IRC-channel?

While going through the archives I wasn't able to fin much of the GSoC project
discussions on the mailing list. Hence, felt the need to ask this question.

Thanks,
Prathamesh Chavan

[1]: docs.google.com/document/d/1Js-yi1oNrl9fRhzvMJwBHyygYCAtr_q7Bby8k1jOdig