Backup of vm disk images

Anders Östling anders.ostling at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:01:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Peter and Stefan for enlightening me!

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:58 AM Peter Krempa <pkrempa at redhat.com> wrote:

>  One thing to note though is that the backup integration is not entirely
>  finished in libvirt and thus in a 'tech-preview' state. Some
>  interactions corrupt the state for incremental backups.
>
>  If you are interested, I can give you specific info how to enable
>  support for backups as well as the specifics of the current state of
>  implementation.

I would very much appreciate if you can tell me more on this! It's for
a client, and I want to be as sure as possible that the solution is
robust.

Also, the wiki page referred by Kashyap is also something that I will
experiment with!

Thanks again folks!

Anders

This signature contains 100% recyclable electrons as prescribed by Mother Nature

Anders Östling
+46 768 716 165 (Mobil)
+46 431 45 56 01  (Hem)