Libvirt Open Source Contribution

Barrett J Schonefeld bschoney at utexas.edu
Sat Nov 7 18:04:12 UTC 2020

Michal,

We've struggled with the email system so far. You may have seen when we
submitted a chain of 65 patches when we meant to send only the last commit.
We tested this by sending it to ourselves first but must have made a
mistake when submitting to libvir-list.

We submitted an initial patch for issue-11, which was rejected because Ryan
emailed the patch, but I was CCed. I am working on getting my computer set
up to submit this patch myself.

Additionally, we submitted a patch for issue-16 (from Ryan Gahagan), and we
feel confident we did this correctly (even received a confirmation email).
However, we have not seen the patch posted on the forum nor have we
received any email that the patch was rejected. Is it possible it has not
been posted because we left outstanding questions in the patch?

Best regards,
Barrett Schonefeld