Entering freeze for libvirt-6.9.0

Matt Coleman mcoleman at datto.com
Mon Oct 26 18:41:45 UTC 2020

> On Oct 26, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Jiri Denemark <jdenemar at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> I have just tagged v6.9.0-rc1 in the repository and pushed signed
> tarballs and source RPMs to https://libvirt.org/sources/
>
> Please give the release candidate some testing and in case you find a
> serious issue which should have a fix in the upcoming release, feel
> free to reply to this thread to make sure the issue is more visible.

I'm not sure if it's a "serious" issue, since the code does work, but
I'd like to see my "Hyper-V code cleanup" patchset make it into 6.9.0.
It removes some duplicate functions that I accidentally committed due
to the WQL formatting being so different. It also includes some general
code cleanup.

Thanks!

--
Matt