[PATCH] qemu: Fix comment in qemuProcessSetupPid
mkletzan at redhat.com
Sun Sep 6 11:48:34 UTC 2020
This was supposed to be done in commit 3791f29b085c, but I missed a spot.
Signed-off-by: Martin Kletzander <mkletzan at redhat.com>
Pushed as trivial, also suggested here:
src/qemu/qemu_process.c | 5 ++---
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/qemu/qemu_process.c b/src/qemu/qemu_process.c
index 17d083d192a5..934fab98bc42 100644
@@ -2751,9 +2751,8 @@ qemuProcessSetupPid(virDomainObjPtr vm,
* 1) libvirtd does not have CAP_SYS_NICE
* 2) libvirtd does not run on all CPUs
- * However since this scenario is very improbable, we rather skip
- * reporting the error because it helps running libvirtd in a a scenario
- * where pinning is handled by someone else.
+ * This scenario can easily occurr when libvirtd is run inside a
+ * container with restrictive permissions and CPU pinning.
* See also: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1819801#c2
More information about the libvir-list