[RFC DOCUMENT 12/12] kubevirt-and-kvm: Add Contacts page
abologna at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 16:57:18 UTC 2020
# Contacts and credits
The following people have agreed to serve as points of contact for
follow-up discussion around the topics included in these documents.
* Andrea Bolognani <<abologna at redhat.com>> (KVM user space)
* Cole Robinson <<crobinso at redhat.com>> (KVM user space)
* Roman Mohr <<rmohr at redhat.com>> (KubeVirt)
* Vladik Romanovsky <<vromanso at redhat.com>> (KubeVirt)
* Alona Paz <<alkaplan at redhat.com>> (KubeVirt)
* Stefano Brivio <<sbrivio at redhat.com>> (KVM user space)
* Adam Litke <<alitke at redhat.com>> (KubeVirt)
* Stefan Hajnoczi <<stefanha at redhat.com>> (KVM user space)
In addition to those listed above, the following people have also
contributed to the documents or the discussion around them.
Ademar Reis, Adrian Moreno Zapata, Alice Frosi, Amnon Ilan, Ariel
Adam, Christophe de Dinechin, Dan Kenisberg, David Gilbert, Eduardo
Habkost, Fabian Deutsch, Gerd Hoffmann, Jason Wang, John Snow, Kevin
Wolf, Marc-André Lureau, Michael Henriksen, Michael Tsirkin, Paolo
Bonzini, Peter Krempa, Petr Horacek, Richard Jones, Sergio Lopez,
Steve Gordon, Victor Toso, Viviek Goyal.
If your name should be in the list above but is not, please know that
was an honest mistake and not a way to downplay your contribution!
Get in touch and we'll get it sorted out :)
More information about the libvir-list