Libvirt CI for running functional tests

Praveen K Paladugu prapal at linux.microsoft.com
Thu May 27 16:17:04 UTC 2021

Hi,

While developing cloud-hypervisor driver for libvirt, we re-fitted
cloud-hypervisor project's CI to libvirt. This CI was built on Rust and
currently supports VM boot up tests.

https://github.com/cloud-hypervisor/libvirt/tree/ch/ch_integration_tests

We are working on extending this CI to incorporate more functional
tests: Networking, Thread Pinning etc. We are curious to know if libvirt
project has any plans to setup a CI to run functional tests.

I noticed https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt-ci effort which focuses on
running builds against various platforms and formats. Could you please
clarify libvirt project's plan for setting up a CI to run functional tests.

Regards,
Praveen K Paladugu