Issue in WinRM on Linux

Nishit Sharma sharmafrequent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:49:56 UTC 2022

Hi Michal,

Thing is the winRM from linux is unable to open remote shell in windows
guest as mentioned in error logs. I am using NAT mode but didn’t use port
forwarding. Firewall for 5985 is open in windows guest and from linux I can
connect with windows guest through Enter-PSSession and telnet. Even on
guest os localhost:5985/wsman is showing http error 405, no page.
Any suggestions?

Regards
Nishit