REST service for libvirt to simplify SEV(ES) launch measurement

Dewey, Larry Larry.Dewey at amd.com
Fri Feb 25 17:04:23 UTC 2022

[AMD Official Use Only]

I definitely agree that adding functionality to simplify, and hopefully unify, the attestation workflow for confidential containers would be extremely helpful, and would be very interested in being an integral part of the process. I have my own opinions about using a REST service instead of others due to potential maintenance overhead and lack of contract rule enforcement, but there are definitely pros and cons to all of the current protocols. I am excited to see where this goes.