[RFC 0/1] virxml: Accept 'default' for virTristate* properties

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 18:04:19 UTC 2022

Sending this as an RFC because it's incomplete.

After virXMLPropTristate*() had been introduced, existing code was
gradually converted to use the new helpers; however, if you look for
example at 593140dabd66 you'll see that the original implementation
considered encountering 'default' to be an error, and the change I'm
proposing would relax such a check.

So we need to go through the callers one by one, adapting them as
necessary (in this case, we would pass VIR_XML_PROP_NONZERO in
addition to existing flags) to ensure that the original semantic is
preserved.

Any better ideas?

Andrea Bolognani (1):
  virxml: Accept 'default' for virTristate* properties

 src/util/virxml.c | 4 ----
 1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)

--
2.35.1