Test failures on macOS 12

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Fri May 6 10:10:44 UTC 2022

On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 03:00:14AM -0700, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> I'm trying to enable CI coverage for macOS 12, but I'm running into a
> couple of issues that I'm not sure how to handle.
>
> Note that the test suite currently passes on macOS 11[1], so these
> failures have to be a consequence to changes made to macOS that we
> haven't yet learned how to cope with.

Our macOS 11  config askes for 'big-sur-base' and based on logs our
that is getting clang 12.5.1.

Cirrus CI jobs indicate you can request a 'big-sur-xcode-13' which
gives newer clang. So perhaps try testing that image in our config,
to narrow down whether the problem is macOS 12 vs clang >= 12

With regards,