FOR GSOC

ARPAN GUPTA arpanguptaastro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:43:53 UTC 2022

Hello Sir,

 My Self Arpan Gupta percieving B.Tech from RKGIT ghaziabad for Cse(Ai-Ml)
, I have been intrested in Developing Apps using Android firebase framework
and studying solana block chain with rust and trying to implement with saga.

And if i am having knowledge of technology you work for I will learn it for
sure because I am good and fast learner.

I can hand on practice the technology in a week.

Other than coding I have discovered 3 astroide and registered citizen
scientist from NASA and I have intrested in astronomy

And I am President of my college coding ×Astronomy club NEBULA

and I want to contribute in redhat. I am planning to apply for GSOC , Can
someone guide me.

Regards

Arpan Gupta