New wiki.libvirt.org site is live

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 16:27:32 UTC 2023

FYI, following Peter's work to import the old mediawiki content into
the libvirt-wiki.git repo, the https://wiki.libvirt.org site has now
been switched over to GitLab Pages. It should be working for everyone
assuming DNS has propagated.

This new wiki isn't really a wiki of course, and we're not actually
recommending people add new content to it. This just gets us off
mediawiki as a service so we take advantage of gitlab which is more
contributor friendly and avoids single points of failure.

Feel free to submit patches to correct obvious mistakes in existing
pages.

Our long term preference remains for all content to make its way over
to libvirt.git, probably under the /docs/kbase directory for most of
what was wiki based before.

With regards,