[GSOC 2023] Contribution Request

dihia bendjenahi jd_bendjenahi at esi.dz
Sun Feb 26 20:30:31 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am Dihia Bendjenahi, a 4th year computer science student at The Higher
National School of Computer Science of Algiers, Algeria. I am specialized
in computer systems. I came across Libvirt's projects list for GSOC and I
was really interested by the "Metadata Support For All Object Schemas"
project. I have worked on multiple projects throughout my studies and I
used different data structures, datatypes, programming languages and data
formats to deal with data. I have been working with C language since I was
in high school (for around 6 years now) and I wrote tens of projects
ranging from simple small projects to complex programs.
I would love to know whether I can start working on my proposal for this
particular project, and I would also love to get your thoughts about what
to do next and how to get started with Libvirt.
I would really appreciate your help.
I'm sorry to disturb you and thank you for your time.

Cordially