[Libvirt-announce] Availability of 0.9.4 candidate release 2 rc1

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Jul 30 07:02:42 UTC 2011

I actually tagged and pushed the rc2 tarball and rpms yesterday
but completely forgot to send the associated mail, oops !

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.4-rc2.tar.gz

Hopefully it fixes most of the problems raised with rc1, including
a number of leaks. Please report and if you had an issue with rc1
which is still not fixed there (or in git) please raise it ASAP.
I'm planning for the final release early Tuesday 2 morning (i.e.
late Monday for most :-)

Daniel