[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-0.10.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 11:51:11 UTC 2012

  As planned, I just tagged 0.10.0 release candidate 1 in git and
pushed a tarball and rpms to the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 I gave it a try locally and things seems to work as expected, but
that's far from an extensive testing :-)

  So please try it, try to compile it on various platforms and
send feedback to the list. My schedule is to make an rc2 probably for
the week-end and ideally a final release a week from now,

  thanks in advance !

Daniel