[Libvirt-announce] In freeze for libvirt-0.9.9 and availability of rc2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 15:37:57 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 02:30:43PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   We are now entering the freeze for libvirt-0.9.9 .
> We hadn't yet reviewed Taku Izumi second version of his patchset
> maybe we can pull his next version in rc2.

  Sorry I made rc2 earlier today and Taku Izumi patch set is not in,
I think it's safer to delay after 0.9.9, it will go in 0.9.10 then.

I have made a release candidate 2 tarball (and associated rpms) at
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.9-rc2.tar.gz
and the git tree is tagged.

  I still hope to release on Friday or possibly Saturday to give a
bit more time, unless rc2 shows a serious problem, so please give it
a try and report any problem !
  Let's try to push any fixes needed today or tomorrow,

  thanks in advance,

Daniel